BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 9, 2009

STRAWBERRY FIELDS FOREVER [Take 1-4]- The Beatles

It's true that GOD work's in mysterious ways....As I'm sitting here chilling getting lost in youtube as usual....
I'm in a somber mood right now off a lilCarlo Rossi San Gria (It's not a crime...Jesus turned bread & water to wine & fish)no disrespect but I'm with... THE LEE'S FlyLee & RegLee lol lol Sittin here just feelin this track....I listen to allll types of music to help inspire and enhance my sound.....basically expect some WILD material coming soon...been in a crazy zone lately....................God Inspired as always..... Carlo Rossi San Gria
Carlo Rossi San Gria

1 comments:

n.i.ROC said...

Definately one of my favorite songs in the world. The Beatles helped me survive the summer. check out more of their stuff. I got some tracks on my blog.