BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

PEGLEG NYC.....Dope!!


Racer Knit Sweater $150



2 Pocket tee $52




Mix Check Crewneck Sweatshirt $110


Acid Wash Jeans $135


Sooo last year in the fall sometime I seen my homie Andre "DredaKi$s" Johnson in the student center on a friday from 12-2! He had a hoody on that I thought was EVERYTHING...now NEVER am I one to jock someone's fresh but Real recognize Real & I couldn't help but ask him what it was!!! He then introduced me to the brand PEGLEG NYC, ever since then I was sold on the brand. I like the colors, the different and unique use of patterns....and most of all its a brand that only a select few can pull off...NOT everyone can wear it!! Anyways I posted some of the hottest things I found on the site recently....not to mention they each go down with the Acid Wash Jeans...If you kno Duke u kno I'm craazy over my Acid Washed boys.....but def check out the site if u think u are BOLD enough to pull it off!!! http://www.peglegnyc.com/

1 comments:

dress to impress the mirror . . . said...

the 2 pocket tee and the mix check crewneck sweatshirt are ILL! me likes, id rock. gimme an XL, belt it with booties. id kill it!