BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

ANGELA SIMMONS= PURE DIME

aiiight....sooo I've been diggin Angela Simmons since the first time I ever saw Run's House back in the day...and I was kinda salty the day Ant called me like.." Yea so I just got off the phone with Angela Simmons she told me she wants to come to LOVE tonight, SMH! She would come the one weekend out the summer when I wasn't in DC! Well now Angela and Vanessa have their own show on MTV called Daddy's Girls and It's not all Tyler Perry stage playish......Ugh Angela I'll wait 4 u man eff TK or whatever his name is SMH dudes is siick...When I get Angie Simmons I'm not givin her up.....now he got her throwin his ring over cliffs and pawning it and singin "If u like it then u shouldda put a ring on it..." When we have my album release party n she's my date she gonna tell me " Don't pay him any attention..." lol na but she really is a DIME check out this video from Angela and Vanessa's line Pastry.

0 comments: