BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

All this Ace of Spade I drank, just to piss out...

The Power Couple J & B, the industries Barak & Michelle, were toastin it up @ LOVE the club in D.C. this weekend @ Hov's Inaugural Gala....now last time I was in LOVE and HOV was there he had multiple bottles of Ace of Spade yea call me pressed but I counted cuz I was right there it was def like 20+ bottles in his bucket...the stage VIP got so crowded and it was complete pandemonium , from the looks of these pics it was the SAAAME THING if not Worst...I mean his wifey Mrs. Beyonce Knowles-Carter was in attendance along with his sister-in-law Solange...These pics of Hov @ LOVE bring back a fond summer memory..."Show me the ticket I GOT IT!" I know it doesn't make sense I'll explain later...but ya need to check this rediculous bottle of AoS that Hov has.....oooo and we peep that Louis Vuitton scarf 2 Hov!




0 comments: