BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sign, Sealed, Delivered: HAMPTON UNIVERSITY MARCHING BAND "THE FORCE" @ INAUGURAL PARADE!!!!

SO if you frequence www.singduke.blogspot.com, you are aware that I told you there was going to be a time when I stop being so nice and start getting real....well Ladies & Gents, this is one of those moments:
ABSOLUTELY SICK!!!! I'm sitting here with Shaleah and we were talking about Hampton University's "THE FORCE" Marching Band this hits close to home because after being around such a great band for so long u take it for granted after seeing this like I'm sorry I understand why we (HAMPTON UNIVERSITY) are so hated amongst other institutions of higher learning....but it's 09 and Change has come so its really ok! No Hard Feelings....Here we are sign, sealed, delivered.....mite as well just get used to us!

0 comments: