BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

I Duke...Take you FENDI...2 b my lawfully wedded WIFE!!!!! THESE R as sick as cancer!!!

Sooo my good friend FlyLee over @ http://stardomstateofmind.blogspot.com hit me up today telling me she did something for the fellas on her blog site!! I went over there and stumbled upon these ...and I must say DUDES...BACK OFF!!! This beauty right here is all mine!!! I am craaazy about these feet right here that as soon as I saw them I researched and proposed unfortunately they only had a size 8 1/2...so she turned me down SMFH! Ya already know I thought these joints was EVERYTHING but these are the FENDI Patent High Top Sneaker ($570), yeea tell me about giving sneaker a new meaning!! FlyLee said as soon as she saw them she thought DUKE!

0 comments: