BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Magazine Scene: Ye not feeling his cover on VIBE

Yo remember last week when I told you my dude KanYe would be covering the FEB issue of VIBE? well turns out that Ye not rocking with the spread the ppls over @ VIBE used to cover the issue....today over at the young black and famous dot com lol! I found out that KanYe had his own 2cent that he wanted to offer about the cover...
“I don’t have grey in my beard in real life!!! “I’m all down with being in my 30’s but daaaaaaaamn!!!! This is some Benjamin Button’s s**t!” I feel you Ye but the issue still tough so it don't matter...

1 comments:

dress to impress the mirror . . . said...

we're not always going to be satisfied in the way people portray us to be but, just tell me, YE'...
"how does it feel to wake up to be the shit and the urine?"