BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Magazine Scene: LeBron James covers FEB GQ

I found out today that LeBron James is covering the Feb issue of one of my favorite magazine Gentlemen's Quarterly lol lemme stop bein xtra but GQ....mind you I found this out on facebook....but what else was type crazy was over at http://www.sandrarose.com/ she claims that "In the video below, LeBron announces his new rap career. Apparently LeBron has a new track coming out with Jay Z on Roc-A-Fella Records...." Iono LeBron does not explicitly state that he's following a rap career but best of luck if he does....this just solidifies that I need to continue to follow my dreams...I remember sumtime ago I was on the phone with Whitney she said her friend fancied a quote that was to the extent of "don't waist any of the gifts or talents God gives you..." so I just found that interesting.....

0 comments: