BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 26, 2009

All The Single Ladies!

Aight soo I've been getting complaints that I don't have enough stuff up here for the ladies...so because the women are most important from time to time I got ya'll on little stuff cuz lets face it...a DIME makes us better...and we (arguably) add to making yall DIMES.. just to put it lightly but anyways..I caught sum Paul Smith Spring/Summer 2009 pix from London Fashion Week and I saw something I had to tell you about....the first pic is crazy that jacket? Let's go to DERBY lol man First Lady Obama potentially could of rocked it to inauguration but its dope! The 2nd pic I just thought was cool...Since B said she want dem bags or that money, every other female in the world does also! sooo...u not gettin my money lol but I mean a bag's cool this Moncler joint is good for shawti....

I figure if I throw some Christian Louboutin's in the mix you guys will be happy sooo here ya'll go...



Aight Ladies BRIANA in particular are yo u happy now? FINALLY singDuke does something for the ladies...funny thing is I do it all for yall anyway and I hope at least one of these items made u happy....I mean if u didnt it's ok..I don't know nothing anyway just sum minor items I saw and though of my females...see I'm not selfish!

0 comments: