BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

@Last




THIS DIAMOND IS FLAWLESS.....no other words because ppl will HATE ME....I just seen Mrs. Beyonce Knowles Carter go to an Angelic Sasha Fierce lol she's like superwoman....honestly if you watch this video or saw this you KNOW I'M NOT OD'ing...and I'll leave out how good she looks! I mean the Carter's are not politicians but they rock with the Obama's so this set up was only right. Eff keeping up with the Jones' no offense to any Jones' out there but uh its 09 I'm tryna keep up with the Obama's & Carter's thats a dynasty right there low key! Anyways This moment amazes me further and further with how LIMITLESS your destination can be if you just follow the path GOD lays for you....prayers have been answered and GOD sent our nation President Barack Obama, a living example of what GOD can and will do in your life if you just ask and commit yourself to it....

0 comments: